Navigating the coronavirus (COVID-19) with Liberty Advantage
Everyone at Liberty Advantage understands your biggest concern is how you, or your loved ones, can stay healthy during this difficult time.
The health and well-being of Liberty Advantage members and employees is our top priority. Our senior management, clinical, and operational leadership teams meet daily to track COVID-19 to prepare for the possibility of the coronavirus affecting the communities and members we serve.
We are here to help you. Liberty Advantage is perfectly positioned to provide the care our members need in the comfort of where they live. Our Liberty Advantage Nurse Practitioners provide most of the primary care for members. They also serve as a care coordinator, working closely with the community’s nurses and caregivers, as well as the member’s outside doctors and specialists.
Actions Liberty Advantage is taking to keep our members healthy:
- Our plan Nurse Practitioners will continue to provide the extra level of personal care and attention you expect for your loved one, right where they live.
- We work hand-in-hand with the community’s doctors and nurses to identify and treat any health changes right away.
- We are actively working with each member’s community to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- We’re tracking the coronavirus updates and educating our care team on the latest guidelines from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as they become available.To prevent virus exposure, we will avoid transports to outside providers unless absolutely necessary.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and declaration of state emergency, Liberty Advantage has implemented special arrangements to ensure our Members are taken care of during this unprecedented time. Those arrangements include:
- Covering Medicare Parts A and B services and supplemental Part C plan benefits provided outside of a Liberty Advantage facility.
- Waiving, in full, requirements for gatekeeper referrals where applicable.
- Providing access to Medicare Part B services via telehealth.
- Reducing or waiving cost-sharing of lab tests, telehealth benefits, or other services to address COVID-19.
- Relaxing “Refill-too-soon” edits and providing maximum extended day supply to prevent disruption in access to the member’s prescription.
If our members get sick and require testing, the coronavirus test is fully covered by Liberty Advantage with no out-of-pocket cost to them.
Rest assured, we’ll continue to work closely with the communities we serve to monitor the rapidly changing status of the coronavirus, and to find innovative ways for delivering a high-level of personalized care and customer service.
Not a member of Liberty Advantage yet?
If you or your loved one live in a participating facility and would like to learn more about Liberty Advantage, complete our Contact Me form and a plan representative can help you. You can also review our available plans and their benefits for more info.
Helpful links for more information about the coronavirus (COVID-19):